The Hoods Woods website surival.com has been updated to present you with a fresh new look and new functionality for your convenience.
The page you are looking for can now be found here.
Please make sure to update your links and bookmarks with the new address because this page nor this site will be receiving any future updates. If you would like to be sure to keep up with what the Hoods are up to, you will want to take advantage of our new site.
If you are reaching this page during a test of your links, please make sure to update your link with the new link found above to ensure that your visitors are getting the most current and up to date information.
Cave Cooking Vol 5
Buffalo Butchers: Primitive Cooking
Karen Hood takes you to Salmon, Idaho to meet with professional Abo cooker Denyce Bigley of Salmon Outdoor School.
- Follow Denyce through the steps the American Indians would have taken to prepare and use an entire buffalo for food.
- Learn all the steps to make a Native American meat perservation rack and how to smoke meat using it.
- Learn how to use the Buffalo's stomache as a cooking vessel the ancient way.
- Learn how to cook Buffalo Stew using hot rocks, how to cook fish using bark and clay, how to utilize the intestines for traditional Buffalo Sausage.
- Learn about some wild edibles the Native Americans would have used in cooking. See how to use those wild edibles to make a delicious and nutritious hot tea. All this and much more in this stunner of a video! This title is a companion to our Woodsmaster Vol 16 and Vol 17- Buffalo Butchers Videos with Ron Hood.
Approx. 1 hr 25 min. +
Click HERE for Woodsmaster Volume 16...
Buffalo Butchers: Meat and material from Large Game
Click HERE for Woodsmaster Volume 17... Buffalo Butchers: The Final Chapter
Buy the three volume Buffalo Butchers set and save!
Private Label DVD
Orders only: Toll Free (888) 257-BUGS (2847)
Information: (208) 665-5537
9 AM to 6 PM Pacific time
MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, Check, or Money Order
Copyright ©2004 Hoods Woods. All rights reserved.