The Hoods Woods website surival.com has been updated to present you with a fresh new look and new functionality for your convenience.
The page you are looking for can now be found here.
Please make sure to update your links and bookmarks with the new address because this page nor this site will be receiving any future updates. If you would like to be sure to keep up with what the Hoods are up to, you will want to take advantage of our new site.
If you are reaching this page during a test of your links, please make sure to update your link with the new link found above to ensure that your visitors are getting the most current and up to date information.
“UrbanMaster©” - THE NEWEST VIDEO SERIES FROM Hoods Woods
Volume 1 - The Home
You'll learn how to carry your "get up and go" survival kit in an unobtrusive garment. Here Ron is carrying the important items, Two days of food, water, shelter and self-defense.... You'll see how.
Now, more than ever, is the time to prepare for an uncertain future. Even our great nation is suffering from destabilization brought on by poor leaders, bad laws and foreign influences. Get ready to save yourself and your family!
Ron and Karen Hood are pleased to announce the “UrbanMaster”©.
“UrbanMaster” © is a video series that teaches you the skills for dealing with emergencies arising from personal, social, economic and international threats. These preparations can be critical to you and your family in the event that the “safety net” collapses and you find yourself forced to deal with life threatening conditions in the urban environment.
We will show many techniques including food storage, personal and home security, survival kits for the person, the vehicle and the home, home emergency planning and travel. You will see many of the tips and techniques we've discussed in articles found on the Hoods Woods site as well as a huge number of topics we have not discussed. This will be the most comprehensive urban survival instructional set ever compiled.
The videos will be released in this topic order;
You will see: (Partial listing)
Home based preps:
- Family emergency planning
- At home plan for disaster and fire
- Kids, school and work
- "Get up and Go Kits" (Portable Survival kits some times called "Bug out bags" (BOBs) This segment is extensive and covers concealed carry systems for gear, food and weapons)
Home “Safe room”:
- Choosing a safe room
- It’s purpose and how to set it up.
- Examples of safe rooms and home security from South Africa
Use of a Home survival kit, contents of kit
- Sealing a room for NBR
- Air systems for NBR
- Storage containers
- Hot tub and pool water
- Monoxide sensor, fire sensors
- Independent power systems
- Fuel lanterns (Monoxide)
- Phantom power loads.
- FRS radio
- CB radio
- Cell Phone
- Vent less Propane
- Foam board shelter
- Home defense (active)
- Firearms selection
- Hotel safety
- Anti theft tricks,
- Fire safety and gear
- Travelers hazard identification.
- Privacy issues including spy cams, spy cam detectors and field expedient camera detection.
- Learn about flu and pandemic precautions,
- How to hide your personal survival gear,
- Hidden gear carrier systems.
- You’ll learn how to blend into any population.
- See safety tips for women and kids,
- MRE tips and tricks with the MRE heater*.
- Learn about Bug Out Bags, their contents and the philosophy behind them