Hosted By Karen Hood
Karen Hood takes you to Salmon, Idaho to meet with professional Abo cooker Denyce Bigley of Salmon Outdoor School.
- Follow Denyce through the steps the American Indians would have taken to prepare and use an entire buffalo for food.
- Learn all the steps to make a Native American meat perservation rack and how to smoke meat using it.
- Learn how to use the Buffalo’s stomache as a cooking vessel the ancient way.
- Learn how to cook Buffalo Stew using hot rocks, how to cook fish using bark and clay, how to utilize the intestines for traditional Buffalo Sausage.
- Learn about some wild edibles the Native Americans would have used in cooking. See how to use those wild edibles to make a delicious and nutritious hot tea. All this and much more in this stunner of a video! This title is a companion to our Woodsmaster Vol 16 and Vol 17- Buffalo Butchers Videos with Ron Hood.
Approx. 1 hr 25 min. +
Buffalo Butchers: Meat and material from Large Game
Click HERE for Woodsmaster Volume 17… Buffalo Butchers: The Final Chapter
Buy the three volume Buffalo Butchers set and save!
Each DVD only $15.95
Order information Here or call
Orders and information: (208) 651-6309
MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, Check, or Money Order